keskiviikkona, kesäkuuta 28, 2006

Next stop Kokkola

Finally I´m feeling summer!

Yesterday I tried pool, and I wasn't as bad that I had gueesed. It could even be my new hoppie. Who knows.
I have also (just you to know it) been very efficient in my work past week, aleast I think so. My summergroup that call them self 'The MASBÍ group' have also been hard-working. I'm very satisfied with their work so far. They are now starting to be in the media, very good interview in Morgunblaðið last friday.

Today I will take the bus to Flúðir and be there one day. I have to work next weekend so I take day of tomorrow.
Yes four of the volunteers are coming with company for a pre-visit on friday and we will be on meetings all weekend.
Except I'm going to wedding on saturday afternoon. This is the first time I attend wedding for quite many years.. And last time I hardly remember what happend. I was so drugged (resently brusied my neck).

On monday I go with group from UngBlind to Youth exchange holled at the town in middle of Finland called Kokkola, for a week. If you desperately want to know what I/we are up to, you can check out the camps blog. I did put link to it here on the righ side.

I woun't write again until I'm home, 10. july.
And the Flúðir-útilega 28.-30. july is ON... everyone welcomed!