keskiviikkona, toukokuuta 24, 2006

The greatest country of all

Suomi
Finland, my Finland! You won, of caurse you won! Yes like EVERYone ofcaurse knows Finland won Eurovision. I´m very happy. Still I would be happier if they have won some serieus stuff like the World competision in Icehocky (and that will happen!). Still I partied until 12 o´clock AM in Finnish time to cellabrate the vicotry!
One week and I will be back to the paradise on earth.
The weither on this island is more crazy.. summer weither in begining of may and snow in the end of it! It´s so, so fucking cold!!! Just had to document this.

I just have three days left in one of my work, sad! And when that is over I got me only summerholiday, 10 days.. ..in Finland!
I have also made backup plan for the autum, that I realy, realy hope I don´t have to use. Well went to this website, menntagatt.is and applied for collages.
My chose where:
1. MH
2. MK
3. Borgó (yes it true)
4. Versló (What! you rather want me to go to MR! Thought so)

Past days I have seen alot of people that I have not seen to much of past months! Thank you for the weekend all! I did just spend 2 hours this weekend at my office, normaly it more like 20! Maybe I´m getting a life again.

Joo joo... well stay freece!

2 Comments:

At 1:51 ap., Blogger hukkatyttö said...

what?? Borgo Sorgo?
things can't possibly be that bad...

As soon as you tell Arla your "other options",
they'll take you in! if for nothing else, then out of pity ;)
hi hi hi

 
At 9:14 ip., Blogger Hjalti said...

He.. he.. he..
Just joo.

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home