lauantaina, kesäkuuta 10, 2006

Hard drink halleluja.... Pepsi Max

After three entries in Icelandic here comes one in english again. Well holiday is over, I would have liked it to be for one year, not one week. But well summer here I come!

I came home from Finland yesterday, like last time I think travel story isn´t so interesting, I´m always there anyway.
But still amusing facts.
> Trains are not so new and cool for me anymore, spended total 21 hours in trains this week.. They are still cool, but not as WOW.
> I don´t like the city of Vantaa.
> I got invitation to the august entry exam to the Arla school and have totally desided not to live at the dormitory. Hope I will find some else soon.
But I´m maybe moving after two months, very scary!!
> I have be at traditional Finnsh graduation party..

The first summer prodject, summer job for visually impaired teenagers starts on monday and that will be my life along with my beloving paperwork next six weeks, except one week in Finnland. Nordic summer camp in the city of Kokkola or beside it.
Then the other thing and the last thing and then I will be dead :Þ

Next weekend, 17. june and everything (our independence day). Isn´t everyone game for insanitly djamm?

Well first thing I did back on the devil island was attend open party of other summer job prodjects homepage... www.oryrki.net Check it out.

Peace!

8 Comments:

At 4:47 ip., Blogger hukkatyttö said...

so, what's wrong with Vantaa?
not that I'd like it or anything...
personally, if I'd have to choose a place to live in, I'd choose Espoo rather than Vantaa

but of course, I'll not choose either of them, as long as I can, hopefully forever -- Tampere is my true love!

Stina <3 Tampere

(and of course, certain people)

 
At 7:16 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

ég nennti nú ekki að lesa þetta en hvað er málið með að stinga af til Finnlands án þess að láta okkur vita?? Ertu kannski kominn heim attur eða???

 
At 7:34 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Kaldhæðni þín skilar sér jafnvel betur á enskri tungu en íslenskri... en takk samt fyrir heimsóknina í gær :D you just saved my weekend...!

 
At 2:08 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Djamm djamm djamm djamm!!! :)

 
At 10:25 ip., Blogger Hjalti said...

Stina - ..the greatest city of all..
Edda - sorry, kom á föstudaginn
Sigrún - Hvað meinarðu, hvernig skilar hún sér betur. Sömuleiðis!
Bryndís - ó jee!

 
At 6:16 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Hey, fae eg ekki ad hitta tig tegar eg kem aftur til landsins?

 
At 8:44 ip., Blogger Dísadís said...

Ég kem í bæinn 17. fyrir 17.júní djamm, allir með?;)

 
At 6:55 ip., Blogger Hjalti said...

Auðvitað Lóa!

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home