sunnuntaina, huhtikuuta 02, 2006

Lazy.. lazy

Well I´m getting nuts on application... So I blog and today in English...
I know know.. there is nothing intererest gone to be sayed here. Well when you never do nothing else then the same old, work-work-sleep-work-sleep and so on. Then is nothing new to say.

But so you can book this in your calentar!
Funding concerts for UngBlind 18. april!! I want to see YOU there!

Now is 1 month and 1 day until I will go to Finland, just 2 nights though
Now is 2 months and 1 day until I will go to Finland, taking enty test
Now is 3 months and 2 days until I will go to Finland, summer camp for one week
Uff, this almost to much Finland for me! Would be Ok that aleast one thing would be somewhere else... but I practice my Finnish then, hyvä!

Now is 4 months and 21 days until my last work day for ÍTR.

Well and again back to application forms... For the fucking last time!

7 Comments:

At 7:55 ip., Blogger hukkatyttö said...

kiitos for the English :)

 
At 4:44 ip., Blogger Salóme Mist said...

Brjálaði Finnlandsfari! :)

 
At 5:56 ap., Blogger Hjalti said...

Hyvä Suomi. Ég fer nú eignlega alltaf í gegnum Danmörk á leiðinni þangað!

 
At 9:35 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 
At 10:51 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 11:46 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 12:19 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home