perjantaina, joulukuuta 10, 2004

Ný tilraun

Ætla að prófa að skrifa á ensku. Þarf að æfa mig til að sumir verði ánægðir!°

Just came from my first test at MH, Nat 123 (chemistry). And also think I passed it.
Before that I was at the university at some research about accessibility blind people to computers... very interesting. Specially 4 pages questionnaire about "How I feel about it".
On Monday and Thursday I have 3 exams... so I should study, hard. But no, tomorrow Sölvi are having Lord of the rings marathon and after that people can stop be shocked about that I haven’t seen number one, that I don't know the name of, I those fan that will have problem with that, can have it for me!
And Sunday will be nice, the youth committee for Blind are having Christmas party where we make Christmas decoration and I’m going to be kitchen lady and helping the kids make 'músastiga'.

Well now I can say I have matriculation examination in science together with, sociology, math and philosophy. I'm getting there. And after this semester hopefully finish 74 units of 140!! I'm getting there...

10 Comments:

At 11:04 ip., Blogger Marta said...

Flott hjá þér! Samt nokkrar villur þarna... sleppur nokkrum orðum og svona, en þetta kemur allt með æfingunni :)
Og hey, hvernig geturu farið í próf næsta fimmtudag?

 
At 12:32 ip., Blogger Bryndis said...

sjúdd ví not ansver in einglish tú?? or dú jú prífer æslandik komments?? ;) ég þoli ekki að skrifa á ensku-ensku :(

 
At 10:27 ip., Blogger Hjalti said...

Of caurse it should be tuesday not thursday, of cause it shuld be tuesdei not tursdei.

 
At 3:36 ap., Blogger Dísadís said...

Jú kreisí píbol!

 
At 9:51 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 9:52 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 11:46 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 11:59 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 12:11 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 2:13 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home