perjantaina, joulukuuta 17, 2004

Eyrnalangur

I got new best friend. His name is Eyrnalangur. He is a rabbit..... Sigrún’s rabbit. He is very nice guy and I like him very much. He seams to like me to, a least a little bit!
Even though it always nice to visit Sigrún, I look more forward to meet Eyrnalangur. He is just such a funny fellow!

And everyone should applaud for me; I finished 1 unit in my school! And here is my new choice for next semester! I know, not so interesting, but this is my blogg!!
Ísl 503 (Icelandic) Again! The last Icelandic course, wweeeiiii
Ens 413 (English) Penultimate!!! And Kaisu after this one I will be English expert!!
Fra 203 (French) Again! I totally suck in this!
Sag 303 (History) Cultural history. La la ley
Líf 103 (Biology) Second course in this. Not have to take it but biology is one of my ‘place emphasis on’ subjects (kjörsviðsgrein)
Tom 102 (Music) Listen to classic music. Think! Get units for do your hobby!
Líl 111 (?????) Trip to Þingvellir and do some tasks. Ba-a ram.
Lík 301 (Gymnastics) Always fun!
Doesn’t sound nice???

4 Comments:

At 9:53 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 10:25 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 12:04 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 12:11 ap., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home