torstaina, joulukuuta 30, 2004

And happy new year

2004 is almost over... one more year gone. And new coming, with new adventures and new possibilities! I'm going to have such a good time 2005, so if someone what to to be with me in my big, all year around party just call me or give my a visit!

Still I think 2004 have been the best year of my life!! I have done so many things, tried new stuff (nothing illegal). And meet so many new great people!!!

And tomorrow... o my gad.... 'áramótaballið' at Hvollsvöllur!! Party party party
And I will be there, they are so lucky there this year.

I wish you all good tima at New Year's Eve. Thanks so much for all the good moments this year.

4 Comments:

At 7:01 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Sæll Hjalti. Gleðileg jól og gleðilegt nýtt ár til þín líka:) Kveðja Alla. :)

 
At 9:36 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 10:25 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 10:51 ip., Anonymous Anonyymi said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home